i love messing with my bedroom and adding/taking away from what i display. I’m never satisfied, but i think thats cuz i’m an impulse buyer and consumer and i always want the next thing.
however, i’ve picked up a few simple, subtle ways to edit your room without much cost.
- write a quote on card and stick it up/frame it
- switch up the pillows on your bed
- arrange photos in a pattern on your wall so it’s artistic as well as sentimental
- play with lighting- add lamps/fairy lights/candles rather than using the main light
- make bunting from scraps of material/photos and hang it
hope this gives you few lil ideas!
get creative pals