As expressed by the Shakespeare of our day, inspiration to the people, music maker for the masses; JB himself.
My reasons to love your body, even if you don’t like it:
- Because hating it won’t change it.
- Because you’d rather be known for your bomb personality, humour and intelligence.
- Because your mother gave it to you and so to disrespect it is to disrespect her.
- Because the older you get the more you will wish you would’ve appreciated it then.
- Because life is short and good food (within reason) is something simple to gain pleasure from. Don’t ruin it with guilt.
- Because you can define what’s attractive. And confidence is attractive.
- Because everyone’s taste is different and you won’t please everyone regardless.
- Because Instagram doesn’t define what’s ‘better’.
- Because hating it wastes a lot of energy and causes a lot of unnecessary upset. Cry that he hasn’t text you back instead.
- Because the more you accept it, I promise; the more you’ll like it.